What is the highest number?: 9

Post by Lon » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:21 am

I'm game if Boo is.

Boo
Master Reaper

Post by Boo » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:07 am

Hi Lon

Ok sounds good, are you ok with sending to the UK? If so I'll send you my address by PM

Regards

Steve
The steeples are white in the wild moonlight,
And the trees have a silver glare;
Past the chimneys high see the vampires fly,
And the harpies of upper air,
That flutter and laugh and stare.

Pennywise11
Halloween Master

Post by Pennywise11 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:33 am

Hey thanks for vouching for me uncletor... I totally feel bad about it... anyway yes the box should be scretching and yelling byt he time it reachings you... just watch your fingers Magickbean... it will be hungry! LOL... Yeah... hopefully the spirit of Halloween and the Great Pumpkin can pull some strings for us and deliver the parcel personally! lol...
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You 3, 4, Better Lock Your Door 5, 6, Grab A Crucifix 7, 8, Better Stay Up Late 9, 10, Never Sleep Again

WitchyWoman85
Vampire

Post by WitchyWoman85 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:55 pm

Hiyas...im new to the forum and came across your thread....what an awesome idea!!! Sorry i missed it this year...would have loved to participate. However if there are still available stragglers.....im open for an exchange lol.

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:18 pm

Hi Witchywoman, I do believe that Nostalgiascape is still missing a partner because he was left without a partner when the original swap was drawn up - maybe you could pair up with Nos? :D

WitchyWoman85
Vampire

Post by WitchyWoman85 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:22 pm

ya that would be great....just let me know what i gotta do :)
Ill get you my pretty!
And your little Dog too!!!

magickbean
Halloween Master

Post by magickbean » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:29 pm

Well, Harry (hdunlopclark) is charge so he'll have to send you a form, which you fill in to let Nos know what sort of things you like/dislike and then Harry'll send you Nos' form so you know what sort of things to look for. Harry goes to school so he's not about much during the day but he should pop by at some point over the weekend :)

Maybe PM him so he gets the message quicker? :wink:

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:30 pm

Hi WitchyWoman85, and welcome to our spooky little spot on the web :D Hope you enjoy it here, there are many wonderful spirits to meet here and lots of fantastic threads to check out. Look forward to chatting with you

WitchyWoman85
Vampire

Post by WitchyWoman85 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:32 pm

MB- sounds great tyvm hun! :)

DOD- Ty i really look forward to getting to know you all....and im very happy i stumbled across this site...glad to know there are others out there that most people would view as having a fascination with halloween that borders on abnormal....LOL...but then again is there anything normal about halloween? :twisted:
Ill get you my pretty!
And your little Dog too!!!

Hdunlopclark
Master Reaper

Post by Hdunlopclark » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:38 am

Hi,

Yes i have been away for a while and just wanted to check in. Ok, i see we have a new member WitchyWoman83, Hi. Yes that is fine you can join up to go with nos bu t un forchnatly i am on my dads computer at the moment so i do not have access to my documents so as soon as i get home i will send you both a form! ok? Good, and sorry i anm in a realy random mood today so you will have to bear with me! lol! Ok, so i will send out those forms when i can. I think haloween has gone to my head due to it being soooooo close i can taste it! So SEND THOSE PARCELS. Ok on to a more serious note if you have sent your parcell say and if you have recived it say aswell and the serious note, I would like to pay my respects to the 9/11 thing ok...

...Thanks

-Harry

Boo
Master Reaper

Post by Boo » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:11 am

Harry - Just so you know.
Lon and I are exchanging so if we need forms please send them on

Cheers

Boo (steve)
The steeples are white in the wild moonlight,
And the trees have a silver glare;
Past the chimneys high see the vampires fly,
And the harpies of upper air,
That flutter and laugh and stare.

MHooch
Halloween Master

Post by MHooch » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:26 pm

****Hooch is jumping up and down, clapping her hands and laughing****

Am I the first lucky member to receive my package?!?!?!?!?

YYYIIIPPPEEEEE!!!! What a delightful gift!!! I received in the mail today the MOST WONDERFUL package from OEJ (and the Mrs :D ). It is, simply put, a Potter lover's DREAM!!!!! A beautiful TY Beanie of Hedwig the owl (sigh :shock: ), a Golden Snitch, a Hogwarts keychain (the Magic Pumpkin is giggling with delight, I can hear her :lol: ), Potter post-it notes (who knew??), Potter paper portfolios (perfect place to put all my notes about the Potter Party Plans 8) ), the book 'Quidditch Through the Ages', a Hogwarts bookmark (to use when I read the books again...and again...), and more Wizard candy than I will be able to eat in a year...everything from Bertie Botts Everyflavor Beans to Fizzing Whizzbees :lol: . Even a collectible wizard card of the famous Madam Hooch :shock: !!! All wrapped beautifully in a Hogwarts gift bag!! My feeble description does it no justice, so here is a pic:

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n154 ... OEJ001.jpg

Oh, what the heck, here's two...

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n154 ... OEJ006.jpg

AND THAT'S NOT ALL FOLKS...
because they know I am interested in the broadway show WICKED, they sent a CD and a DVD with the score from the play and some pictures of the production. WOW!!

All I can say is thank you, OEJ, and the Mrs. too, you have made me VERY happy. You are the best. Hugs and kisses to you both.

WHHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus

One Eye'd Jack

Post by One Eye'd Jack » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:48 am

I [we], MHooch are SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad you like your gift!!!!!!!!
You were the perfect person to buy for!!!!! Coming home to your post was nicer than you can ever imagine, after the day I've had!
I can't wait to get your package!!!! AT my new address and EVERYthing!!!!!

Dutchess of Darkness
Halloween Master

Post by Dutchess of Darkness » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:39 am

MammaHooch, WOW! What a Fantastic gift package :D Everything a Harry Potter fan could ask for and more, your party is going to look just stunning decorated with all those goodies. :wink: I'm so glad you are so happy with your gift, you can really tell your excitment from your post :wink: OEJ and The Mrs really ROCK don't they :D

OEJ & The Mrs, you guys got class! :D

Hdunlopclark
Master Reaper

Post by Hdunlopclark » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:18 pm

Errrrr! :evil: Just as my computer gets fixed the internet goes down and i am in the library now doing this for you................. well i had to do homework to! :-) and hooch sounds great

Harry

Thanks