No more rotten pumpkins

Do you have a special way to carve a pumpkin?
DemonSlayerMau
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Re: No more rotten pumpkins

Post by DemonSlayerMau » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:26 pm

I bought this little pumpkin decorating kit that has the face, paws and tail of a black cat to make it appear like a cat is sticking out of the pumpkin, and it comes with a little bat and spider web thingy too on AVON; but instead of using this on a real pumpkin, which I'm growing some this year and want to carve, I was thinking about getting a FUNKIN for this particular decoration.
Does anyone know of any cheaper places to get one besides the funkin website? I mean, 25 bucks for a fake pumpkin sounds like a lot. I saw some at rite aid for five bucks, but they're kind of small for what I'm looking for.
In a few weeks I'll be going to school and there's a Micheal's up there so I might check them out again. Are the fake pumpkins more reasonable there?
I like the funkins though because they actually look pretty realistic. But the price is pretty high for what I'm looking for.
Maybe I should just be more patient and wait for the stores to start getting more Halloween stuff. But the Halloween spirit is creeping up on me and more and more I'm getting excited for that big night!
This probably seems crazy, crazy, a graveyard theory,
A ghost tried to approach me and got leery.
Ask him a question and he vanished in a second...

~ From a Ghost's Pumpkin Soup (Pumpkin Hill zone theme Song from Sonic Adventure 2) ~

Ciuin
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 10992

Post by Ciuin » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Micheals... I just quit last month.

But yeah, as long as you have a 40% off coupon, the pumpkins are reasonable. You can get them online, they also take Jo-Anns and AC Moore coupons (who sometimes do 50% off)
'All the water's dead. All of it. And the taps don't work either.'

DemonSlayerMau
Halloween Master
What is the highest number?: 9

Post by DemonSlayerMau » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:20 pm

I'll check them out when I restart my classes this month then. Hopefully they'll already have Halloween stuff by then. Craft and Dollar stores for some reason get an early start on holiday decor, with places like Walmart lagging behind them.
This probably seems crazy, crazy, a graveyard theory,
A ghost tried to approach me and got leery.
Ask him a question and he vanished in a second...

~ From a Ghost's Pumpkin Soup (Pumpkin Hill zone theme Song from Sonic Adventure 2) ~