It's okay, not one of my favs, but worthy of rewatching every 5-10 years. Some folks love it, claims it's the best!Murfreesboro wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2026 7:48 pm As much as I've heard about that movie over the years, I don't think I've ever seen it.
- hippieluvn
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 1451
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:29 pm
Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026
- Andybev01
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 13539
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:44 pm
- What is the highest number?: 9
- Location: 42°1′30.48″N 70°41′14.79″W
Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026
Murf. I think you would enjoy the Lost Boys.
Filmed in and around Santa Cruz and featuring a solid cast that includes Edward Herrmann and Diane Weist, as well as a young Kiefer Sutherland.
Filmed in and around Santa Cruz and featuring a solid cast that includes Edward Herrmann and Diane Weist, as well as a young Kiefer Sutherland.
All you that doth my grave pass by,
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
As you are now so once was I,
As I am now so you must be,
Prepare for death & follow me.
-
Murfreesboro
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 6890
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:56 am
- What is the highest number?: 10992
Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026
I like vampires, even endured the Twilight series, so I probably would enjoy a vampire movie with a good cast.
- hippieluvn
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 1451
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:29 pm
Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026
Welcome back, Andy! How are you? How was your year? Hope you're happy and wellAndybev01 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:55 pm Murf. I think you would enjoy the Lost Boys.
Filmed in and around Santa Cruz and featuring a solid cast that includes Edward Herrmann and Diane Weist, as well as a young Kiefer Sutherland.
- hippieluvn
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 1451
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:29 pm
-
Murfreesboro
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 6890
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:56 am
- What is the highest number?: 10992
Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026
Ooh, I haven't seen that one yet!
- hippieluvn
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 1451
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:29 pm
Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026
Tomorrow is October 1st and Regal Cinemas is going all out for spooky season with its 31 SCREAMS ON SCREEN movie marathon of daily horror classics on the big screen


- hippieluvn
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 1451
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:29 pm
-
Murfreesboro
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 6890
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:56 am
- What is the highest number?: 10992
Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026
Love that!
Today I rummaged around in my dvds and found the old TV series Moonlight, which ran for 16 episodes around 2008. We always loved it and wished it had been renewed. It's a paranormal romance series between a vampire and an online reporter. The vampire is a private investigator by trade, so the show also has criminal cases and sometimes has a bit of a noir feel. It was fun to revisit this world.
Today I rummaged around in my dvds and found the old TV series Moonlight, which ran for 16 episodes around 2008. We always loved it and wished it had been renewed. It's a paranormal romance series between a vampire and an online reporter. The vampire is a private investigator by trade, so the show also has criminal cases and sometimes has a bit of a noir feel. It was fun to revisit this world.
- hippieluvn
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 1451
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:29 pm
Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026
don't recall hearing of that program. Thanks for the recommendation.Murfreesboro wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:31 pm Love that!
Today I rummaged around in my dvds and found the old TV series Moonlight, which ran for 16 episodes around 2008. We always loved it and wished it had been renewed. It's a paranormal romance series between a vampire and an online reporter. The vampire is a private investigator by trade, so the show also has criminal cases and sometimes has a bit of a noir feel. It was fun to revisit this world.
- hippieluvn
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 1451
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:29 pm
Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026
Yesterday, I watched THE RETURN OF THE EXORCISTS (2008), a documentary film about real exorcists, followed by DOMINION: PREQUEL TO THE EXORCIST (2005), about the old priest from the original 1973 EXORCIST movie as a young man on an archaeological dig in Africa after WWII and the evil he discovers.

-
Murfreesboro
- Halloween Master
- Posts: 6890
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:56 am
- What is the highest number?: 10992
Re: HIPPIELUVN'S HALLOWEEN HORRORTHON 2026
I haven't seen either one of those, and I bet I'd like them both.
The Moonlight series starred Australian actor Alex O'Loughlin, who later did the Hawaii Five-0 reboot. His leading lady was a very lovely English actress, Sophia Myles. It was set in LA, though, so both of them used American accents.
The Moonlight series starred Australian actor Alex O'Loughlin, who later did the Hawaii Five-0 reboot. His leading lady was a very lovely English actress, Sophia Myles. It was set in LA, though, so both of them used American accents.

